When it comes to choosing the best wedding venue Melbourne, couples have tons of choices and it must be well-planned. The venue of the ceremony is a necessary thing to consider to have a memorable wedding, it needs enough resources to get the ideal one. Melbourne wedding venues highlight a distinct blend of iconic locations from reception venues to popular landmarks ceremonies. Whether you’re choosing a beachside venue with a distinct warehouse or amazing views, or an exclusive five-star hotel, there are a lot of great options to consider as your wedding venue.
One of the best places to hold your most-awaited wedding ceremony in Australia is in Melbourne. Wedding venues in Melbourne are similar to grand ballrooms, heritage buildings, and industrial blank canvas spaces such as unusual foodie places and warehouses. These also include private dining rooms that are rich in arts, history, and culture. Below are some of the most suggested wedding venues you can check out in Melbourne.
Explore the best wedding venue in Melbourne
The Wool Mill by Nudo
- This is situated in an industrial laneway, This classic Melbourne venue offers a private, seamless destination for urban weddings. It promotes four transformable event spaces that drift together smoothly. It provides a distinct chance to style and plan creative wedding experiences. The wedding location comprises a cocktail area, ceremony hall, speakeasy bar, and feasting room. There are also available private bridal chambers for the exclusive use of the bridal party.
- It is a romantic and intimate location for Melbourne weddings, The place caters both for outdoor and indoor receptions and ceremonies and there are plenty of amazing sites for wedding photos onsite, thus you don’t need to depart the property. Wedding ceremonies are maintained on a vast timber deck which emphasizes panoramic views over the property. The luxury reception venue is a well-illuminated, Hamptons-style ballroom with great loft ceilings.
Three Blue Ducks Melbourne
- Melbourne’s Three Blue Ducks has two amazing venues for a reception overlooking the first surfing lagoon, the URBNSURF. The double-story restaurant sustains up to 200 guests in the primary dining room and also has a smaller reception on the level suits.
The Button Factory by Nudo
- An industrial-style wedding venue is the Button Factory with unique and four unique individual spaces in the center of Melbourne. Wedding rites can be held against the white brick interior walls or in the bright indoor Garden Room. The Art Gallery is a perfect spot for pre-dinner starters with wedding receptions above in the loft.
Luna Event Space
- One of the most well-known wedding venues in Melbourne is Luna Event Space, an industrial warehouse with an open plan layout, polished concrete floors, and white brick walls available in a blank canvas that can be transformed easily into reception areas and wedding ceremonies.